CHADIS, from Total Child Health was named app of the month by Allscripts for June 2018. Total Child Health is a strategic partner and is integrated with will Allscripts TouchWorks EHR and Allscripts Professional EHR. Users are able to access the more than 400 questionnaires to screen children and teens for all Bright Futures, development, autism, ADHD, asthma, anxiety, depression, suicidality as well as many adult health risks.
- Ease of use—Questionnaires are sent to patients prior to visits to be completed at their convenience, rather than being done in the waiting room.
- Real-time results—CHADIS scores questionnaires in real time, delivering results directly to the patient’s chart in the EHR so providers can review results before or at the start of visits.
- Billable to insurance—Most tools in CHADIS are billable to insurance, producing large ROI.
- Comprehensive screenings, data collection, and diagnostic tools—More than 400 questionnaires are included to screen children and teens for all Bright Futures, development, autism, ADHD, asthma, anxiety, depression, suicidality as well as many adult health risks. Your questionnaire can be added if not in the archive already.
- Reduces documentation and regulation requirements burden—Leverage patient data to complete charting and satisfy requirements for EPSDT, some clinical quality measures, and some Patient Centered Medical Home requirements.
- Decision support—CHADIS offers decision support, customized treatment plans and more than 20,000 local and national resources to support optimal care and patient education.
- Part 4 Maintenance of Certification (MOC)— By using CHADIS, earn MOC-4 credits without chart review for Autism, Developmental Screening, Asthma care, ADHD care, and Social Determinants of Health.