OAKLAND, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– LUMEDX Corporation, a leading provider of vendor-neutral, integrated medical imaging and information systems, today announced that UC Davis Medical Center purchased LUMEDX Apollo structured reporting, analytic and interoperability solutions for their Heart and Vascular Centers. Prior to these purchases, UC Davis Medical Center used the Apollo clinical data repository solely to support cardiac registry participation.
“We are very proud that UC Davis has chosen our solutions to manage their clinical and operational data,” said LUMEDX Chief Executive Officer Chris Winquist. “It’s gratifying to receive this vote of confidence from clients whose work we greatly admire.”
LUMEDX is supplying UC Davis Medical Center with the following solutions:
- CardioDoc electronic physician structured reporting for the catheterization, peripheral vascular diagnostic (PVD) and peripheral vascular invasive (PVI) laboratories.
- Clinical Manager analytics software for cath and electrophysiology (EP) labs.
- Integration tools to capture ultrasound measurements.
- A suite of interfaces to ensure maximum interoperability between legacy systems, clinical devices and Apollo, including automated:
- Image import into structured reporting.
- Hemodynamic data import.
- Results export to the electronic medical record.
“The UC Davis sale is an opportunity for us to see the tools we’ve designed be put into use at one of the top facilities in the country in a highly competitive hospital market area. We’re looking forward to implementation,” said Winquist. Other LUMEDX clients from the prestigious University of California Health System are UCSF, UCLA and UC Irvine.