Each year, Healthcare Informatics and the Institute for Health Technology's Transformation (iHT²) host a series of events & programs which promote improvements in the quality, safety, and efficiency of healthcare through information and information technology. Our events are designed to support multi-stakeholder organizations who are navigating through health IT issues, policies and strategies in an attempt to improve care. Our events include a variety of guest speakers and keynotes representing many diverse sectors within health care. Speakers provide expert advice, practical recommendations and reactions related to the most pressing issues.
- Create solution awareness & educate the market while sourcing potential clients
- Instantly enhance exposure of your brand, generate high-quality leads, and increase sales!
- Get your message front and center in front of the top CIOs, CMIOs, VPs, and Directors of IT in the industry
- Reach an infl uential audience of key decision makers
- Gain high-level visibility and connect with a growing community of health IT professionals and executives looking for solutions to the challenges they are currently facing
- Collaborate with senior level health IT decision makers all in one place