The executive brief program is anchored by a detailed 7-page research report, and a separate executive summary. The report contains fundamental analysis of the topic area, background, recommendations and key trends.
- A senior-level Healthcare Informatics’ partner executive can be one of the thought leaders who participate in the report.
- The Healthcare Informatics’ partner executive will also be the chairperson of the report. The chairperson has the option to write an executive summary or cover letter that will appear at the beginning of the report.
- A dedicated project manager will oversee all aspects of the executive brief project, and will serve as a single point of contact for the partner.
- The project manager will set up a kick-off meeting to review project goals, establish program timeline, and communicate the marketing plan to the partner. The Healthcare Informatics research team will select 2-3 industry thought leaders who will provide recommendations & analysis based on the findings of the executive brief.
- Healthcare Informatics researchers will complete the writing and literature review as directed and agreed upon.
- Healthcare Informatics’ partner can provide input to the Healthcare Informatics researchers on the specific questions that researchers will pose to the panel of thought leaders.
- Once the panel of industry thought leaders is confirmed, the development of the executive brief takes approximately 30-45 days.
Marketing and distribution:
- A customized project page on the Healthcare Informatics website will house the brief, providing users with the executive review’s title, description, a list of thought leaders who contributed to the report, and a link to download the report. The report will be gated and leads are collected for six (6) months after initial publication.
- The report will be hosted in the Healthcare Informatics Download Center and the white paper section on the home page.
- Highlights of the research findings will be distributed to the Healthcare Informatics subscriber base of health care executives, and to major media outlets covering healthcare IT. These highlights will be distributed with the download link, so interested executives can download a full copy of the report.
- Two (2) dedicated HTML email campaigns promoting each report will be sent to the Healthcare Informatics database of 60,000 health care executives.
- Posting on the Healthcare Informatics blog
- One (1) 300 x 250 advertisement promoting the report will be included in the Healthcare Informatics weekly newsletter, distributed to 40,000 subscribers.
Deliverables for Healthcare Informatics’ partner:
- As the sponsor, Healthcare Informatics’ partner will receive contact details for all individuals that download the report. The partner is guaranteed at least 100 leads from this effort.
- Healthcare Informatics’ partner will receive an unlimited, royalty-free license to distribute the report through its own marketing efforts, including but not limited to sales engagements, promotional programs, and on the partner’s website.
View examples of completed executive briefs: