Healthcare Innovation Editor-in-Chief Mark Hagland will lead a broad discussion between University of Kentucky IT leaders Mike Booth and Marilyn Cone and Wes Wright, CTO at Imprivata. Top issues to include:
- How have developments during the current COVID-19 pandemic impacted the processes around identity management and governance? What’s changed?
- How have the priorities of senior hospital and health system executives changed in the past year?
- How have staffing changes impacted process and staffing around identity management?
- What types of solutions are healthcare executives looking for right now, and what are they finding?
- What does the return on investment for investments in identity management, look like now—and how has that ROI been evolving forward and changing?
- Where is this important area headed in the next few years?
Panel participants will discuss these and other key issues in this area, and will share their perspectives on where this area is going in the near future. They will also respond to audience questions connected to this important subject.