Join this webinar to hear how deploying an outcomes-based digital patient engagement platform enables MultiCare Health System to virtually engage, monitor, and stay connected with patients across healthcare journeys (e.g. surgery, maternity care, etc.).
With the shift to value-based care and the rise of digital-savvy consumers, leading health systems are focusing their digital transformation efforts on improving patient experience and engagement. Health systems that have invested in digital patient engagement platforms have elevated the patient experience by delivering customized digital care journeys that include interactive evidence-based education, remote symptom monitoring, and virtual care that inspires loyalty and trust.Join this webinar to hear MultiCare Health System’s Ben Chao, President of CareConnect and Paige McCall, Vice President of System Service Lines, discuss how deploying an outcomes-based digital patient engagement platform enables MultiCare to engage, monitor, and stay connected with patients surgical healthcare journeys (e.g., orthopedics, bariatrics, maternity care), standardize care delivery, and create a consistent patient experience across regions. The discussion will also cover how the platform self guides patients through their personalized care journeys and how care teams have access to real-time dashboards to remotely monitor patient progress, get alerted to patients at-risk and leverage population level insights to improve care.During the webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Incorporate digital care journeys into your digital transformation strategy
- Secure internal stakeholder buy-in
- Develop the decision criteria to select the right partner
- Identify the best initial use cases for digital care journeys
- Achieve desired clinical outcomes and optimize the patient experience
- Manage the rollout of a digital patient engagement platform across a large health system