As we begin to emerge from the pandemic, virtual care and virtually enabled care will become an increasingly significant part of health systems’ long-term strategy for delivering care. Following record-setting investments in digital health and, in particular, virtual care, providers in our network tell us that they are focusing on five key changes:
- Evaluating staffing and provider network needs
- Investing in a user-centric experience
- Exploring new business and operating models
- Piloting innovative care models
- Developing asynchronous virtual care strategies
But health systems are still figuring out the best way to implement virtual care. Among the remaining questions are how health systems will handle the mainstreaming of virtual care and how they will compete against disruptors.
Join a conversation with Marisa Furney, AVIA Virtual Visit Expert, to learn more about what health systems are thinking about virtual care.