The healthcare track at the Dreamit x Bisnow Innovation Summit is a 2-day event bringing together leading innovators from health systems, medical practices, payers, large companies, and startups.
Dreamit & Bisnow are proud to present the first ever DxB Innovation Summit, a two-day event with dual content and networking tracks aimed at driving cross-industry innovation with a focus on commercial real estate, urbantech and health technology.
The Dreamit & Bisnow Summit will feature two tracks of content spanning healthtech and urbantech with an all-star line-up of industry titans, high-ranking government officials, innovators, and entrepreneurs to demonstrate the impact of technology on all that surrounds us, to deliver actionable insights, and to offer an unparalleled networking experience.
The event will take place on Nov. 6 and 7 in Tampa, Florida, and will feature expert panels, keynote presentations, breakout sessions, a Startup Alley, and networking focused on a variety of topics such as value-based medicine, chronic condition management, innovation in hospital systems, challenges and opportunities for disrupting access to healthcare data, and more.
Also, here’s a list of some of the major healthcare speakers at the event:
- Craig Anderson (Director of Innovation, BayCare Health System)
- Todd Dunn (Director of Innovation, Intermountain Healthcare)
- Daniel Vukmer (CEO, Tampa Bay Health Alliance)
- Scott Arnold (SVP & Chief Information Officer, Tampa General Hospital)
- Tom Olenzak (Managing Director—Innovation and Strategic Investment, Independence Blue Cross)
- Rich Wilmot (Head of Philips Ventures)
- Stacey Brandt (SVP & Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer, Tampa General Hospital)
- Valerie Landrio McDevitt (Associate Vice President of Technology Transfer & Business, USF Research & Innovation)
- David Kuraguntla (Founder and CEO, GraftWorx)